Terms & Conditions
- There is a minimum charge of £65 +VAT no matter the condition of the electrical installation and if we can or cannot issue a report for the inspected property.
- The Certificate is released on PDF format to a preferred email address in a maximum of 24Hr after the payment has landed into our account, as per our terms.
- Congestion charge and parking as well as other specific charge terms will always be added to the total cost supported by the client.
- Our terms allow us to reserve the right on making a customer selection as does the customer in choosing a right contractor for the requested service.
- Besides our terms, read a more in depth description of our policy, specifically on our online presence, on the Privacy & Cookies Policy page.
Our team of experienced engineers carries out electrical inspections across London and are qualified to issue safety certificates. Our engineers specialise in diagnostics and fault finding and can trace any faults quickly. A full electrical inspection will help to ensure that the wiring and electrical systems of your property or commercial premises are in safe condition.
Electrical installations should be inspected and tested every 3 to 5 years to ensure that they are working safely. Our expert engineers can carry out electrical installation testing at properties and premises across the London area, specialising in helping local landlords and businesses to keep their properties safe.
It is essential to have a reliable fire alarm system in place. Regular testing will help to ensure that your system is working as it should, giving you the peace of mind that your property and the people within it will be protected. Regular fire alarm testing is an important part of fire alarm maintenance.
A certificate of commissioning is necessary for the system to be recognised as suitable by the relevant authorities, and at AA London Electricians, we offer a full fire alarm commissioning service to enable you to comply with all relevant legislation.
AA London Electricians provides both inspections and certification to prove that your property is safe to rent. We provide Landlord Certificates covering both gas and electric. Our checks cover everything from electrical appliances, such as washing machines and lamps, to fire alarms and emergency lighting.
As always, HMO Electrical Testing (Houses in Multiple Occupation) is still available from AA London Electricians, providing you with everything you need for a safe and reliable property.
Give us a call or book online to have all your electric and gas certification needs met by our expert team.
AA London Electricians is committed to protecting your privacy. We value our visitors and endeavour to create an enjoyable and safe shopping experience when visiting our website. Reg no: , Registered in England & Wales.
Review our policy in it’s entirety Here.